It’s true, when locals moved away and all of the sudden, visiting the graves of their love ones may no longer be possible. Flower deliveries can be the solution. Here is a few tip for a successful cemetary delivery order.
1. It may be difficult to describe where the grave is, even when you have gone to the grave site year after year. Cemetery usually gives name or letter for each area or zone. It is best to call the cemetary office to find out.
2. If a cemetery map is available, mark the map and email or fax to your florist. Google map is also a good alternative for marking.
Diamond Head Memorial Park (Cemetery) uses letter destination to each of the area. It is one of our frequent grave site delivery since we are only 10 minutes away (driving).
3. Let the florist know any significant marker such as flag post, gate, trees, hose bib, statues that are located near the grave.
4. Select durable flowers that will last in the hot Hawaiian sun. Flowers such as ginger, heliconia, daisy, carnation, alstroemeria are all good choices.
5. Ask the florist to email or text you a photo with the arrangment placed on grave. This way you can be sure the arrangment is nice and that it is delivered to the correct grave.